Our flowers are fresh and in its current state upon delivery will last up to 3 - 5 days.With a little bit of tender loving care, they can last up to one week!
Take a look at these care tips so that you can keep your arrangement fresh and beautiful.
- Our fresh bouquets come with water wrapped underneath to keep them hydrated while being delivered. You may choose to keep as it is or transfer to a vase.
- Make sure you a clean vase - especially the interior, so that bacteria will not reduce the lifespan of your beautiful bouquet.
- Take out wilting petals and leaves immediately to avoid contamination.
- Remove any leaves below the water line. This will not only make your arrangement look better but also prevent bacterial growth.
- Cut the stems diagonally with a knife and submerge the stems in the water.
- Flowers stay longer when they're in the cold, keep them away from direct sunlight or any appliances that produce heat.
- Keep your flowers away from window sills, vents and fans as this wil dehydrate your flowers.
- Do not display your flowers near fruit! The ethylene gas emitted by the fruits can reduce the longevity of your fresh arrangement.
- It’s also important to clean your vase thoroughly and change out the water every two to three days.