Our flowers are fresh and in its current state upon delivery will last up to 3 - 5 days.With a little bit of tender loving care, they can last up to one week!
Take a look at these care tips so that you can keep your arrangement fresh and beautiful.
- Our fresh bouquets come with water wrapped underneath to keep them hydrated while being delivered. You may choose to keep as it is or transfer to a vase.
- Make sure you a clean vase - especially the interior, so that bacteria will not reduce the lifespan of your beautiful bouquet.
- Take out wilting petals and leaves immediately to avoid contamination.
- Remove any leaves below the water line. This will not only make your arrangement look better but also prevent bacterial growth.
- Cut the stems diagonally with a knife and submerge the stems in the water.
- Flowers stay longer when they're in the cold, keep them away from direct sunlight or any appliances that produce heat.
- Keep your flowers away from window sills, vents and fans as this wil dehydrate your flowers.
- Do not display your flowers near fruit! The ethylene gas emitted by the fruits can reduce the longevity of your fresh arrangement.
- It’s also important to clean your vase thoroughly and change out the water every two to three days.
Our preserved flowers are made from real blooms that went through sophisticated preservation process to maintain their beauty, natural texture and color. These flowers have little to no maintenance, lasting up to 2 years or more depending on the condition of the environment and storage. A warm and humid environment degrades the life of preserved flowers.
Take a look at these care tips to expand the life of your preserved flowers:
- Keep them away from direct sunlight, humidity and wet environments
- Do not water your preserved flowers. Water damages the beauty of your flower, causing the petals to become translucent.
- When water contact has incurred, leave them to dry in a cool air-conditioned room.
- Clean your flowers by using a soft bristle brush or by using a hairdryer on cool setting. Do not blow with your lips as moisture may come in contact.