Paypal: accepts Paypal accounts and also major credit and debit cards
(Visa, Mastercard, Aurora and Amex)
- Dragon Pay: accepts online banking, over-the-counter and major credit/debit cards (Visa and Mastercard) - more details below.
- Bank deposit: deposit into our BPI account (details provided after the order has been completed)
- Cash on Delivery: our rider will collect the payment at your chosen destination and hand over your product
- Cash Pick-Up: after your order has been placed our rider will pick up the cash from sender location within 2-3 hours. Please note that this payment method is only available from Monday to Friday (10am - 6pm). Orders after 6pm will be collected on next working day.
For payments done through bank deposit or Dragonpay, please email the bank deposit or OTC slip or a screenshot of the online confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process your order.
More details on Dragonpay:
1. Online Banking through Dragonpay
Currently supported banks include BDO, BPI, Metrobank, RCBC, RCBC Savings, Unionbank, UCPB, Chinabank, PNB, and EastWest Bank, with several more banks to follow in the near future.
2. Over-the-counter (OTC) banking through Dragonpay
Currently supported bank for over-the-counter deposit are Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Metrobank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corp (RCBC), Chinabank, EastWest Bank (EWB), Landbank, Maybank, Philippine National Bank (PNB), Security Bank, United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB), and Unionbank, with more banks to follow.
Dragonpay has recently launched support for ATM-based payments. Presently, banks supported for this channel are BDO, BPI, Unionbank, Chinabank, RCBC, PNB and UCPB. More banks soon to follow
3. Over-the-counter (OTC) Non-Bank through Dragonpay
Currently supported over-the-counter non-bank outlets are Bayad Center, LBC branches, SM Payment Counters, Robinsons Department Stores (RDS), Cebuana Lhuillier and M.Lhuillier branches nationwide. LBC has over 900 branches nationwide operating from Mondays to Saturdays 8am to 5pm, with about 65% of these branches also open on Sundays and holidays. SM Payment Counters can be found in more than 200 SM retail outlets nationwide (SM Department Stores, SM Supermarket, SM Hypermarket, Savemore Market, etc.). M. Lhuillier has more than 1,400 branches nationwide operating 7 days a week, with some branches open 24 hours.
Through its partnership with ECPay, Dragonpay customers can pay through more than 2,000 physical channels including Ever Superstores, Gaisano, NCCC, Via Express, ExpressPay, selected Smart and Cignal distributors, selected Petron gas stations, selected Tambunting pawnshops, selected Western Union remittance centers. Payments can also be collected from remote areas through our partner RuralNet, which maintains a network of Rural Banks that can accept payments for us. International customers can go to PNB Remit, Ventaja/PayRemit (which includes most of Metrobank Remittance) or Skyfreight branches.
Dragonpay supports mobile payments as well. Globe GCash, and BPI BanKO are currently supported.